QSC TouchMix-30 Pro 32-Channel Compact Digital Mixer
เครื่องผสมสัญญาณเสียงแบบดิจิตอล TouchMix-30 Pro, 10″ Color Touchscreen, 32 Inputs (24 Mic/6 Line/Stereo USB), 8 DCA, 8 Mute Groups, and 8 Subgroups, DSP Processing Per Input Channel, 32-Channel Multitrack Recording, Wireless Control Via iOS or Android App
The TouchMix-30 Pro 32-Channel Compact Digital Mixer with Touchscreen from QSC is a 32-input digital mixer featuring 24 built-in mic/line preamplifiers, six stereo 1/4″ inputs, a stereo 1/8″ input, all of which can be controlled by its integrated touchscreen or wirelessly via an iOS or Android device connected to the same wireless network.
The mixer features a DSP-based 4-band parametric EQ with variable high- and low-pass filters, a gate, and compressor on each input channel. The TM-30’s DSP also provides reverb, echo, delay, and chorus effects in addition to assignable pitch correction.
All of the outputs feature 1/3 octave graphic equalizers, 6-band parametric EQ, plus limiters, delay, and 12-band notch filters. Additionally, eight sub-groups are provided, each with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiters. Two full-featured Real Time Analyzers (RTA) help identify problem frequencies, while the integrated Wizards provide anti-feedback, room tuning, gain, and effects.
The mixer is also capable of 32 channels of bidirectional multitrack recording with sampling frequencies up to 48 kHz to an optional external USB hard drive.
- 32 inputs (24 mic/line, 6 line, 1 stereo USB playback)
- 24 Class-A microphone preamps deliver pristine, studio-quality audio
- 10″ (diagonal) color, multi-touch capacitive touchscreen graphical user interface combined with hardware controls for fast and intuitive operation
- Intuitive Work Flow: Simple for the novice; fast for the professional
- Over 120 live instrument, microphone and other audio-source presets created in live environments provide mix-ready channel settings
- Anti-Feedback; Room Tuning; Gain and Effects wizards
- Comprehensive, on-board Info System guides and assists users
- 4-band full Parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters on all input channels
- Gate, compressor and delay on all input channels
- All outputs feature 1/3-octave graphic equalization and 6-band parametric EQ plus limiters, delay and 12-band notch filters
- Eight sub-groups with 6-band full parametric EQ, variable high- and low-pass filters and limiter. May be linked for stereo
- 8 DCA groups; 8 mute groups; 8 subgroups
- Two built-in Real Time Analyzers (RTA) provide instantaneous display of channel tonal balance and room response
- Six stereo effects processors plus pitch-correct offer studio-grade signal enhancements, without sacrificing Auxes or additional channels
- Touch-and-route Patch Matrix for easy “multing” of inputs to mixer channels
- Copy and paste function easily duplicates mixes, channels, EQ, dynamics and more
- Monitor Mixes: 14 mono mixes, may be paired for stereo. Two pairs of the Auxes can drive wired in-ear monitors (IEM) directly
- Records and plays back multitrack wave files (32 tracks) using external hard drive. Capable of recording all input channels plus a user-selected stereo output pair
- Interfaces with most DAW software running on Mac computers
- MP3 playback direct from USB
- Remote control via mobile devices over Wi-Fi, Rackmountable with optional accessory kit