QSC RMX850A Power Amplifier (200W x 2 @ 8 Ohms)
เครื่องขยายเสียงกลางแจ้ง QSC RMX850A มีกำลังขับ 200 วัตต์ ที่ 8 โอมห์, 300 วัตต์ ที่ 4 โอหม์, Class AB, High-current toroidal transformers for greater 2 ohm, Selectable low-frequency, Balanced 1/4″ (6.3 mm) TRS, XLR, and barrier strip inputs
QSC RMX850a Power Amplifier is a 2RU rack mountable amplifier designed for live sound reinforcement applications. The amplifier features two Class AB output channels that can operate in either stereo or mono bridge mode. The unit operates on a standard 15 amp plug and utilizes high-current toroidal transformers for less noise and better performance when pushing a 2 ohm load. To reduce distortion, the amplifier utilizes independent user-defeatable clip limiters and includes LED indicator lights to show the presence of the signal and when the signal is clipping.
The chassis of the amplifier is designed with front to rear cooling vents and includes selectable low-frequency filters at 30 Hz and 50 Hz to protect speakers from bottoming out and improve headroom when driving mid and high frequencies.
The front panel of the unit features two gain control knobs for easy access and each channel is protected by a dedicated DC and thermal overload protection circuit. For inputs, the back of the unit accepts both balanced 1/4″ and XLR inputs. For outputs, the unit features both Neutrik Speakon and touch-proof binding post connections.
- Powerful and High Performance Stereo Power Amp
- 200 W (8 Ohms), 300 W (4 Ohms) and 430 W (2 Ohms) Stereo Output
- 600 W (8 Ohms) and 830 W (4 Ohms) Mono Output
- 1/4″ TRS, XLR and Barrier Strip Inputs
- Binding Post and SpeakON Outputs
- Front Mounted Gain Controls
- Selectable Low-Frequency Filters (30Hz or 50Hz)
- Signal and Clip LED Indicators
- Independent DC and Thermal Overload Protection
- Variable Speed Fan Cooling
- Lightweight and Rackmountable