QSC PLD4.5 Processing 4-channel Amplifier
เครื่องขยายเสียงกลางแจ้ง (เพาเวอร์แอมป์) แบบ 4 ชาแนล QSC PLD4.5 มีกำลังขับ 1200 วัตต์ x 4 @ 8 ohms, 1600 วัตต์ x 4 @ 4 ohms, full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay, 20 factory preset 50 user presets
The QSC PLD4.5 Processing Amplifier from PLD Series is designed specifically for the needs of portable and production sound system users. It provides efficient, robust, and high-fidelity power to drive multiple channels and configurations of loudspeakers while simultaneously deploying sophisticated digital processing with minimal operator complexity. This powerful and lightweight 4-channel amplifier with onboard, advanced DSP has the capability to configure and combine channels in various ways to drive a wide range of loudspeaker systems.
The PLD4.5 Processing Amplifier features the Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology (FAST) that actively distributes the total amplifier power in various combinations across 1, 2, 3, or all 4 outputs.
This flexibility allows PLD Series amplifiers to drive (for example) 4 full-range loudspeakers or subwoofers; a high-power subwoofer and a bi-amplified speaker; a single high-power full-range loudspeaker and subwoofer combo; or multiple power-hungry subwoofers from a single, very high output mono-block.
- 1200 วัตต์ x 4 @ 8 ohms, 1600 วัตต์ x 4 @ 4 ohms, 2000 วัตต์ x 2 Ohms
- Flexible Amplifier Summing Technology™ (FAST) drives most any loudspeaker system or configuration by distributing total amplifier power across one, two, three, or all four channels.
- Four channels of full function onboard loudspeaker DSP with crossover and parametric EQ filters, limiting and alignment delay eliminate the need for outboard loudspeaker processors.
- Powerful Intrinsic Correction™ processing maximizes the sonic performance of QSC loudspeakers.
- 20 factory preset configurations that can be modified and stored in the 50 user presets.
- PowerLight universal switch mode power supply with PFC for highest efficiency, improved audio performance, and low weight.
- Four input XLR connectors and six NL4 output connectors.
- Integrated front panel with channel Select and Mute buttons, input and output LED metering, 400×240 LCD, intuitive navigation buttons, LED power button and indicator, and cast aluminum handles.
- Preset Wizard simplifies amplifier configuration, providing selection from a list of the top selling passive loudspeakers.