QSC AcousticDesign Series AD-S6T 6.5″ 2-Way Surface Mount Loudspeaker
ตู้ลำโพงแบบติดผนัง QSC AD-S6T ขนาดดอกลำโพง 6.5 นิ้ว เสียงแหลม 1นิ้ว silk dome tweeter 105° conical DMT, 60 watt low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformer with 8Ω bypass, มีสองสีให้เลือกคือ สีดำและสีขาว โดยใช้รหัส QSC AD-S6T-BK และ QSC AD-S6T-WH
The QSC AcousticDesign Series AD-S6T 6.5” Two-Way Surface Mount Loudspeaker features a weather-treated paper cone woofer on 1.5” voice coil and a 1” silk dome tweeter with 1” voice coil that offers clear sound with a frequency response range of 60 Hz to 20 kHz. This loudspeaker utilizes a 60W low-saturation 70/100V transformer with varying selectable taps, including an 8Ω bypass. The rotary selector is located on the back of the enclosure, protected by a weather grommet.
With DMT (Directivity Matched Transition), this loudspeaker matches the directivity patterns of the woofer and the high-frequency waveguide at the crossover point and offers 105° axisymmetric (conical) coverage. The result is a coherent transition between transducers and improved off-axis response. Featuring rugged ABS enclosures, sealed input panel covers, and powder-coated aluminum grilles, the AcousticDesign surface mounted speaker exceed IEC60529 IP-54 ratings for dust and splash resistance.
The two-way surface mount loudspeaker includes the X-Mount system for easy installation. Knurled surfaces at the pivot planes ensure the load will not drift or sag over time. Articulation marks allow pre-configuration of the X-Mount while on the ground with no special tools required. The speaker is free of obtrusive logo adornments for aesthetically sensitive installations and is available in black (RAL 9011) finish. They can also be painted to match any decor.
- 6.5” weather treated woofer; 1” silk dome tweeter
- 105° conical DMT coverage
- 60 watt low-saturation and low-loss 70/100V transformers with 8Ω bypass
- Maximum peak SPL 116 dB (8 ohm bypass)
- DMT™ (Directivity Matched Transition) ensures smooth, uniform frequency response over the coverage area
- X-Mount™ system enables the loudspeaker to be easily installed and deployed at a variety of angles with no slippage over time
- Advanced voicing filter sets using QSC Intrinsic Correction™, available through either Q-SYS processing or CXD amplifier platforms
- Lightweight ABS enclosures offer long-term durability and lasting good looks
- Sealed input panel cover and powder coated aluminum grilles for added weather resistance
- Meets IEC60529 IP-54 for dust and splash resistance
- Available in black (RAL 9011) or white (RAL 9010)
- Complete EASE, CF2, CAD, and BIM information available online