PreSonus HP2 Personal monitoring for stage and studio
แอมป์ขยายหูฟัง In-Ear Monitor PreSonus HP2 เหมาะสำหรับงานสตูดิโอและงาน Live บนเวที Two XLR Input Connectors, Volume and Pan Control Knobs, Mini 1/8″ Output Stereo Connector, Stereo/mono operation switch, Powered by an 9V Battery or DC Power Supply, Belt clip, 2m cable (5-pin mini XLR to 2 female XLRs) included
The HP2 from Presonus is a battery-powered personal headphone amplifier with volume and pan control for driving wired in-ear monitors as well as headphones. It can be used by musicians and performers in applications such as live stage, theater, rehearsals, and more.
The HP2 features two XLR line-level inputs and one stereo 1/8″ headphone output and can be switched from stereo to mono operation. It is built tough to take the rigors of life on the road and will mount on a microphone stand or clip to your belt.
In addition, the HP2 has an LED battery indicator and can be powered with an external DC power supply or a 9V battery, which can last more than seven hours. The 6.6′ 5-pin mini XLR to two female XLR Y-cables is included along with a 5/8″ microphone stand-mount-socket and a belt-clip.
- Battery-powered, stereo headphone amplifier
- Volume control knob, Pan control knob
- Stereo/mono operation switch
- Battery-health LED indicators
- Belt clip
- Inputs 2 female XLR connectors
- Output stereo, 1/8” phone connector
- 2m cable (5-pin mini XLR to 2 female XLRs) included
- 9V battery or DC power supply
- 5/8-inch (27 tpi) microphone stand-mount socket