PreSonus AudioBox USB 96 USB 2.0 Audio Recording Interface
USB ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟส PreSonus AudioBox USB 96, 2 Input / 2 Output, 2 Mic/Line Combo Inputs, Phantom Power, Zero-Latency Monitoring via Mix Knob, Portable, 24-Bit/96 kHz, Studio One 3 Artist Software, 1/4″ TRS Headphone and Main Outputs, Support Mac, Windows
The AudioBox USB 96 from Presonus is a two-channel USB computer audio interface. Designed to be portable, the unit utilizes 24-bit converters that sample at 44.1, 48, 88.1, or 96 kHz. Two high-quality PreSonus microphone preamps with switchable 48V phantom power are also provided, as are combination jacks for 1/4″ or XLR inputs, MIDI I/O, and solid drivers. Whilst recording, you can achieve zero-latency monitoring with a knob that allows you to blend signal from the preamp with signal in your DAW, giving you a tailored balance of both sources.
The interface is bundled with the Studio One Artist 3 DAW software for Mac and Windows, and includes the Studio Magic plug-in suite, providing effects, virtual instruments, and third-party loops, software, and instrument sounds. This unit is sturdy enough to be taken on the road, though also finds its home in the studio.
- 24-bit/44.1, 48, 88.1, 96 kHz USB audio recording interface bundled with PreSonus Studio One 3 Artist
- Two microphone/instrument preamps
- Switchable 48V phantom power
- Balanced 1/4″ TRS phone outputs
- Headphone output (1/4″ TRS) with dedicated volume control
- MIDI input and output
- All metal chassis ready to withstand the rigors of the road
- Powered via the USB bus