MIDAS 502 Microphone Preamp 500 Series
ปรีแอมป์ไมโครโฟน MIDAS 502 Microphone Preamp สำหรับใส่ใน 500 Series Format Racks, High-Performance Mic / Line Preamp, Based on the XL4 Mixing Console, Includes High-Pass and Low-Pass Filters, +48V, polarity reverse and (TX) twin aux output enable
The Midas 502 Modular Microphone Preamplifier is a 500-series module offering professional microphone and line pre-amplification in a compact format for live sound and professional recording environments. The 502’s design utilizes premium circuits based on the highly-acclaimed XL4 mixing console and includes the variable high-pass and low-pass filters, as well as an electronically balanced or transformer-balanced output.
The Midas 502’s overload tolerant input can handle up to +24 dB of input gain with no pad requirement, while featuring soft-clipping characteristics that provides crystal-clear audiophile reproduction with the right amount of harmonics.
The default electronically balanced output provides an extremely clean signal, even when operating at high signal levels, while engaging the transformer-balanced output provides galvanic isolation and generates a more vintage sound, and becomes saturated at lower frequencies to add color when driven hard.
The output levels of the electronic and transformer outputs are matched to allow true A-B comparisons on the fly. Other notable features include the precision LED I/O metering, which utilizes an 11-segment rotary LED meter and illuminated switches for status verification.
- High-performance, compact 500-Series premium MIDAS microphone/line preamplifier
- MIDAS amp has been enhanced with quad discrete ultra-low noise input transistors
- MIDAS input allows up to +24 dBu signal levels with no pad while featuring soft clipping characteristic
- Classic MIDAS XL4 swept low- and high-pass filters with independent selection switches
- Switchable electronic or discrete transistor driven transformer balanced output for sonic flexibility
- Unique twin-precision 11-segment LED circular input and output level metering
- High-accuracy rotary switch gain control with 60 dB range in 5 dB steps
- Output gain trim with ±20 dB range controls input and output stage coloration
- Total gain range is -20 to +80 dB, easily accommodating low output mics
- Large gain trim knobs provide precise control of input and output gains
- Illuminated switches for filters, +48V, polarity reverse and electronic/transformer output select
- Power up mute relays prevent switch on thumps
- Premium quality components throughout for a crystal-clear audiophile signal path