Marshall DSL100HR 2-Ch Valve Amplifier Head with Variable Output (100W)
หัวแอมป์กีตาร์ Marshall DSL100HR เป็นหัวแอมป์กีตาร์แบบหลอดซึ่งออกมาแทนรุ่นเดิม DSL100H, 2-CH Classic Gain & Ultra Gain Channels, มีกำลังขับ 100 วัตต์ 4 x ECC83 Tubes & 4 x EL34 Tubes, Front-Panel Output Switch (100 or 50W), Digital Spring Reverb, Footswitch Controller Included
The Marshall Amplification DSL100HR is a 100W valve amplifier head for electric guitar, featuring two channels for Classic Gain and Ultra Gain. Though the amplifier offers many of the same features that made the previous model so popular—most notably, switchable channels with two modes apiece, as well as dual reverb controls—this amplifier improves upon the design of the DSL100H in several ways.
Most prominently, the amplifier head gives you two independent master volume knobs, so you can choose between two different overall volumes on the stage. This is quite useful for soloing, or for lead breaks, where you might want to be a little louder than normal. By means of a separately available six-button footswitch, you can change your volume with the tap of your toe.
MIDI connectivity has also been added, allowing you to integrate the amplifier with your MIDI-enabled gear or MIDI switchers. The power-reduction switch has also received an upgrade. Whereas the previous model sported a back-panel selector that flipped between pentode and triode operation, the DSL100HR boasts a front-panel rocker switch that works directly with the transformer, rather than the tubes. Thus, when you switch from 100W to 50W, you’ll experience no shift in tone.
Other differences include the addition of more 1/4″ outputs supporting various impedances, so you can use this amplifier work with 16-, 8-, and 4-Ohm cabinets. An emulated output offers a cabinet simulation design by Softube, and can be used in recording scenarios. You’ll note the switchable FX loop, as well as an auxiliary input.
Tonally, this amplifier is similar to the previous unit, with a wide array of classic marshall timbres on hand, from the sound of a 1959 Super Lead Plexi in clean mode to the growl of a JCM800. Another key difference, however, is the look of the DSL100HR. With elephant-grade tolex employed in its construction, you’ll find it resembles classic British-built Marshall amplifiers.
The DSL100HR ships with a power cord and a dual footswitch for Classic/Ultra channel selection and reverb on/off.
- Capable of conjuring any classic Marshall sound — past or present
- 2 channels — Classic Gain and Ultra Gain
- Each channel features two modes — Clean/Crunch and OD1/OD2, respectively
- High and low power modes allow you to dial in appropriate volume for any setting
- Line output with Softube’s accurate emulation of a Marshall 1960 cab
- Highly effective Resonance control replaces the original’s fixed deep switch
- Refined EQ section gives you incredible tonal flexibility
- Studio-grade digital reverb
- Bypassable rear-panel series effects loop
- Included 2-way footswitch for channel switching and reverb on/off