Lexicon MX300 Stereo Reverb/Effects Processor with USB
เอฟเฟคเสียงร้องแบบรีเวิร์บ Lexicon MX300, Stereo/dual-mono reverb/delay processor with USB connectivity, S/PDIF digital input/output, 16-legendary Lexicon reverbs, Provides delay and modulation effects, dbx compression and de-essing, 5-effect-routing options
The MX300 from Lexicon is dual-mono/stereo reverb/delay processor, that delivers the classic Lexicon sound in a professional package, and at an attractive price. It can be used in the traditional manner of editing patches from the front panel. However, thanks to the included plug-in software and USB connectivity, every parameter of every effect is available inside any Windows VST or Mac Audio Units compatible DAW program, for editing and saving with sessions.
The MX300 provides classic Lexicon reverbs and delays, plus dbx compression and de-essing, along with five different routing combinations. Editing patches is intuitive and simple, thanks to a Page/Select wheel, three top-level parameter controls plus Exit, Tempo and Bypass selectors, and a large front-panel.
The unit is perfect for band PAs, churches and clubs, as well as in the studio. Because the built-in dbx compression and de-essing can be used in tandem with reverb, the MX300 is a great tool for taming problem vocalists. The processor was designed to withstand dust, moisture, shock, power surges and all the other rigors of live sound use.
- 16 legendary Lexicon reverbs
- Lexicon delays and modulation effects
- dbx compression and de-essing
- Intuitive navigation/editing with large LCD screen, Page/Select Wheel,
- 3 top-level parameter controls plus Exit, Tempo and Bypass selectors
- Five effect routing options
- 99 Factory/99 User programs
- USB “Hardware Plug-in” feature with VST and Audio Units plug-in software
- S/PDIF digital input/output
- 24-bit/48k-44.1kHz sample rates