KRK Classic 7 CL7 G3 Near-Field 2-Way Studio Monitor 7″
ตู้ลำโพงมอนิเตอร์สำหรับห้องบันทึกเสียง KRK Classic 7 CL7 G3 เป็นตู้ลำโพงแบบ Active 2 Way มีกำลังขับ 73 วัตต์ RMS, ขนาดดอกลำโพง 7 นิ้ว Glass-Aramid Fiber Woofer, เสียงแหลมขนาด 1 นิ้ว Soft-Dome Textile Tweeter, ตอบสนองความถี่ 37Hz – 40kHz, Universal connectivity
The KRK Classic 7″ is a 2-way near-field monitor suitable for critical listening and mixing. The monitor leverages technology from its predecessor in the ROKIT series, but gives you a flat sound geared for achieving more accurate mixes in the common studio or home studio environment.
KRK knows people are fans of the classic KRK sound, so you can still get that proud, bass-forward feel out of these monitors if you switch on the +2 dB KRK Bass Boost.
This setting holds true to the tone professionals over the world have come to love for years and years. The monitor comes with its own isolation pads. Power the monitor with a standard IEC power cable.
- 73 watt, 7″ active studio monitor / Self-powered. Amps matched to drivers; no external amp hassles
- Custom bi-amped, class A/B amplifiers / Provide high headroom and low distortion
- Heavy-duty enclosure / Durable
- Front-firing port / Allows placement flexibility (i.e. near walls) without interference from a rear-firing port
- Dedicated low and high frequency level adjustment controls / Allows you to optimize the monitor’s response to better match the room acoustics and the user’s personal preferences
- 7″ glass aramid composite woofer / Rigid and lightweight driver for optimal sound quality
- 1″ textile soft dome tweeter / Smooth high frequency response with excellent HF extension to 34.5 kHz
- Bass extension to 46 Hz / Excellent low frequency response for such a compact monitor
- Universal connectivity with XLR, 1/4″ TRS, and RCA inputs / Interfaces with just about any mixer and/or audio interface
- Volume control / Allows you to fine-tune your overall monitoring level
- System-optimized auto-limiter / Prevents unexpected peaks from damaging the speakers and provides consistency and clarity at high volumes
- Foam isolation pads on bottom / Protects the surface the monitors are sitting on and provides isolation for improved clarity
- 102 dB Max Peak SPL