Earthworks SR314-SB Vocal Condenser Microphone (สี Black with Stainless Mesh)
ไมโครโฟน Earthworks SR314-SB เป็นไมค์แบบคอนเด็นเซอร์ Small-Diaphragm Condenser Capsule รูปแบบการรับเสียง Cardioid Polar Pattern ตอบสนองความถี่ 20 Hz to 30 kHz, Mitigates Off-Axis Coloration, For Live Sound and Recording สี Black with Stainless Mesh
The Earthworks SR314-SB (Black with Stainless Mesh) a handheld cardioid vocal condenser microphone that combines studio-quality sonic performance with the tour-ready durability of a precision-machined steel housing. Ideal for clubs, concert venues, houses of worship, music festivals, and live-in-the-studio sessions.
The SR314-SB utilizes a cardioid polar pattern to deliver enhanced isolation, high feedback immunity, and no off-axis coloration out to the 90° points. Its small-diaphragm condenser capsule is paired with a Class-A amplifier circuit to yield a wide, flat-frequency response from 20 Hz to 30 kHz with low distortion and noise.
With a 3-pin XLR output and 24 to 48 VDC phantom powering, the SR314 is compatible with most mixer inputs, outboard mic preamps, and audio interfaces. It includes a mic clip and a storage bag for easy setup and transport. This particular model is styled in a stainless steel finish to better blend in with your particular aesthetic.
- Small-diaphragm cardioid condenser capsule coupled with a Class-A amplifier circuit
- Extended flat-frequency response and a focus on time coherence (fast, clean impulse response)
- Designed to eliminate layers of distortion and noise often induced by multiple acoustic and electronic components
- Reduces the need for corrective EQ, heavy compression, de-essing, and vigilance against feedback
- Yields clear vocal tone that sits comfortably in the mix
- Tight cardioid polar pattern has a consistent frequency response out to 90°
- Extreme attenuation of sound sources located beyond 90° (maximum rejection at 180°)
- Dependable low-frequency response throughout a range of distances, ensuring detailed bass up close without sacrificing fullness at a distance
- Allows high gain before feedback
- High SPL handling up to 145 dB
- Durable, stainless steel exoskeleton sculpted through precision machining
- Includes mic clip and storage bag