dbx 131s Single 31-Band Graphic Equalizer
กราฟฟิคอีควอไลเซอร์ dbx 131s เป็นอีคิว 31 band Mono, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands, Switchable boost/cut ranges of +/-6 or +/-12dB, 12dB/octave, 3dB down at 50Hz low-cut filter, Front panel bypass switch
The 131s from dbx is a single channel, 31 band, 1/3 octave graphic equalizer housed in a single space, rack mount chassis. The processor is equally suitable for live applications, audio installations, and for use in a studio.
The unit features 20mm non-conductive sliders that can be set to either +/-6dB or +/-12dB of boost or cut. A global control provides +/-12 dB of input gain. A 12dB per octave, 3dB down at 50Hz low-cut filter can also be switched in if required. From its extended frequency response and excellent dynamic range, to the quality components and meticulous attention to detail, the 131s offers exceptional sound and rugged reliability.
- Single 31-band, 1/3-octave Constant Q frequency bands
- Switchable boost/cut ranges of ±6 or ±12dB
- 12dB per octave, 3dB down @ 50Hz low-cut filter
- Front panel bypass switch
- ±12 dB input gain range
- 4-segment LED ladders for monitoring output levels
- XLR and TRS Inputs and Outputs
- Frequency Response of <10Hz to >50kHz
- Dynamic range of greater than 108dB