Audio-Technica ATW-1311/AT831cw System 10 PRO Digital Dual UniPak (2.4 GHz)
ไมโครโฟนชนิดไร้สาย Audio-Technica System 10 PRO แบบแบบหนีบปกชนิดคู่ รับ-ส่งสัญญาณแบบ Digital 2.4 GHz หมดปัญหาเรื่องสัญญาณรบกวน มีช่องรับ-ส่งสัญญาณ 10 ช่องให้เลือกใช้งาน ตัวเสารับสัญาณสามารถนำไปติดตั้งภายนอกอุปกรณ์ได้ โดยต่อผ่านช่อง RJ45 สามารถต่อได้ระยะไกลถึง 100 เมตร มีให้เลือกใช้งานทั้งไมค์มือถือ ไมค์หนีบปกเสื้อ ทั้งแบบเดี่ยวหรือแบบคู่
ชุดไมโครโฟนไร้สายแบบหนีบปกชนิดคู่ ATW1311/AT831cw System 10 PRO ประกอบด้วย
- Rack-Mount ATW-RC13 receiver chassis 1 ชุด,
- เครื่องรับสัญญาณ ATW-RU13 receiver unit 2ตัว,
- เครื่องส่งสัญญาณ ATW-T1001 UniPak® transmitter 2ตัว,
- ไมโครโฟนแบบหนีบ AT831cW Mini Cardioid Condenser Mic 2 ตัว
The System 10 PRO ATW-1311/AT831cw from Audio-Technica is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless microphone system that operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band and is used to capture audio for applications such as live stage, theater, DJ setups, and more.
The System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis that allows you to mount one or two receiver units, however the receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328′ away) via Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis or 10 receiver units can be linked using a RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels.
In addition, other features include an easy-to-read display on each transmitter and receiver unit for quick setup, clear and natural-quality sound, and three levels of diversity, namely frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies, Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots, and Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit, thus to help maximize signal integrity.
The System 10 PRO Rack-Mount system includes one ATW-RC13 receiver chassis with rack-mount adapters, two ATW-RU13 receiver units with corresponding AT8690 receiver unit mounting brackets, one RJ12 cable, one AC adapter, and two ATW-T1001 bodypack transmitters
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz Operation
- 2.4 GHz ISM Band
- Automatic Frequency Selection
- XLR and 1/4″ Outputs
- Channel Selection, Sync, and Setup
- Three Levels of Diversity Assurance
- Easy-To-Read Display
- Can be Linked to Ten Receiver Units
- Receiver Units Can Be Mounted Remotely
- Ground-Lift Switch
1.Rack-Mount ATW-RC13 System 10 PRO Rack-Mount Digital Wireless Receiver (2.4 GHz)
The System 10 PRO ATW-RC13 from Audio-Technica is a digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless receiver that operates on the 2.4 GHz ISM band. It can be used to capture audio when paired with a transmitter and microphone for applications such as live stage, theater, DJ setups, and more.
The System 10 PRO features a half-rack chassis that allows you to mount one or two receiver units; however, the receiver units can be released from the chassis and mounted remotely (up to 328′ away) via an Ethernet cable. Up to five chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked using a RJ12 cable, creating a multi-channel system with up to 10 channels being used simultaneously.
In addition, other features include an easy-to-read display for easy setup, and three levels of diversity, namely frequency, time, and space, to help deliver a professional-quality sound. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on two allocated frequencies. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots. Space Diversity uses two antennas on each transmitter and receiver unit, thus to help maximize signal integrity.
Each System 10 PRO rack-mount receiver includes a rack-mount adapter, receiver unit mounting brackets, one RJ12 cable, and an AC adapter.
- Digital 24-bit/48 kHz wireless operation for professional-sound quality and dependable performance
- Receiver units can be docked in the chassis or mounted remotely (up to 328′ away) via an Ethernet cable for added versatility
- Up to five chassis (10 receiver units) can be linked and used simultaneously
- Each receiver unit can be paired with up to 10 transmitters, allowing users to instantly switch between different transmitter configurations
- Extremely easy operation with instantaneous channel selection, sync, and setup
- Ground-lift switch helps eliminate audible hum caused by ground loops
2.เครื่องรับสัญญาณ ATW-RU13 System 10 PRO Receiver Unit (2.4 GHz)
The ATW-RU13 System 10 PRO Receiver Unit from Audio-Technica is a 24-bit/48 kHz digital module that operates in the 2.4 GHz range. It can be used when paired with a System 10 PRO rack-mount system chassis and transmitter/microphone (sold separately) to capture audio for applications such as presentations, lectures, boardrooms, live stage, theater, houses of worship, and more.
The ATW-RU13 receiver module provides easy setup with clear, natural sound quality and has three levels of diversity assurance, namely frequency, time, and space. This module can also be used remotely and linked via an Ethernet cable, and used up to 328′ away from the chassis. The ATW-RU13 includes two antennas with one receiver holder.
3.เครื่องส่งสัญญาณแบบ Body Pack ATW-T1001 System 10 Digital UniPak Transmitter
The Audio-Technica ATW-T1001 System 10 Digital UniPak Transmitter is a digital high-fidelity wireless transmitter designed to provide performing musicians and presenters with advanced 24-bit operation, easy setup, and clear, natural sound quality. Operating in the 2.4 GHz range, far from TV and DTV interference, this digital transmitter offers easy operation. It also offers an easy-to-read digital ID display.
The System 10 wireless transmitter ensures clear communications by providing 3 levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space. Frequency Diversity sends the signal on 2 dynamically allocated frequencies for interference-free communication. Time Diversity sends the signal in multiple time slots to maximize immunity to multipath interference. Finally, Space Diversity uses 2 antennas on the transmitter and receiver (sold separately) to maximize signal integrity. The versatile ATW-T1001 UniPak bodypack transmitter has both a high-impedance input for instruments, and a low-impedance input with bias connection for use with dynamic and electret condenser microphones.
- Digital 24-bit / 48 kHz wireless operation for high-quality sound and dependable performance
- 2.4 GHz range – completely free from TV interference
- Three levels of diversity assurance: frequency, time, and space
- Power/Mute/Battery indicator shows operation status and lets you know when batteries are low, dead or installed incorrectly
- Permanently-attached transmitter antenna
- Transmitter pairing switch and system ID display for pairing a transmitter with a receiver
- High-impedance input for instruments and low-impedance input with bias connection for microphones
- Microphone/Instrument level control with included screwdriver for adjusting the input level
- Power/Mute button allows toggling between muted and unmuted operation via a single touch
- Audio-Technica microphones and cables are available (sold separately), pre-terminated with a UniPak input connector
4 ไมโครโฟนแบบหนีบ AT831cW Mini Cardioid Condenser Mic
Audio-Technica AT831cW is a miniature condenser microphone with a cardioid polar pattern. It has been designed for hands free applications in sound reinforcement systems, and for use by professional musicians, especially for pickup of acoustic guitar. The AT831cW provides improved gain before feedback that normally cannot be achieved with miniature omnidirectional microphones. Close up voice and instrument pickup are crisp and clean, yet full sounding, while suppression of background noise is significantly improved over that of stand mounted full size cardioid microphones.
This model AT831cW has been specifically designed for use with Audio Technica’s Wireless Transmitters.
- Clip-on lavalier mic also excels in acoustic guitar applications
- Provides crisp, full-sounding voice and instrument pickup
- Operates on power from the Unipak Wireless Transmitter