Allen & Heath DT164-W 16×4 Wallmount Dante/AES67 Audio I/O Expander
สเตจบ๊อก ALLEN & HEATH DT164-W เป็นชุดพ่วงต่อสำหรับเพิ่มจำนวนอินพุทและเอาท์พุทให้กับระบบสำหรับมิกเซอร์ดิจิตอล Allen&Heath, 16 XLR Input / 4 XLR Output – 96kHz Dante, Individually Selectable Phantom Power, Compatible with dLive and SQ Series
The Allen & Heath DT164-W is a 16×4 wallmount Dante/AES67 audio I/O expander offering tight integration with dLive and SQ Series mixers for live stage applications such as houses of worship, concert venues, and theaters.
It features 16 low-noise microphone preamps and four line outputs, all on balanced 3-pin XLR connectors. 48V phantom power is selectable per input while 16 LEDs indicate the phantom power status for all inputs. Internal 96 kHz converters deliver the detailed audio quality and high resolution that modern productions demand.
The primary and secondary etherCON ports boast a locking mechanism to prevent accidental disconnection and allow simple hookup to your Dante or AES67 audio network. Directly control gain, pad, and phantom power settings for the DT164-W’s preamps via your dLive or SQ mixer.
With primary and backup powering methods and multiple mounting options, the DT164-W is well suited for permanent installation in small- or large-scale venues.
- Dante audio expander, 96kHz / 48kHz
- Wall mount or dip trap installation
- 16 mic preamps on XLR with Phantom Power status LEDs
- 4 XLR Line Outs
- Primary and Secondary Dante ports with locking EtherCon
- Redundant or Switched mode
- Direct preamp control from dLive, Avantis, AHM-64 and SQ
- Remote control of preamps via DT Preamp Control software for integration with 3rd party systems
- 3 power supply options: 100-230V AC powered on IEC or screw terminal blocks, as well as 12V DC power
- DC power can be used as redundant power supply
- Can fit in a standard NEMA box (custom brackets required)
- Compatible with ACE Backstage 174SLBK stage pocket system
- AES67 compatible
- Dante Domain Manager ready