ALLEN & HEATH Avantis 64-channel Digital Mixer
มิกเซอร์ดิจิตอล ALLEN & HEATH Avantis 64-channel, 42 Bus Digital Mixer with 12 XLR inputs, 96kHz FPGA processing, 144 fader strips (24 faders, 6 layers) with optional dedicated master section, Virtual FX Rack, and Dual 15.6″ HD Touch Screens
The Allen & Heath Avantis Digital Mixer was built to revolutionize the way you mix live sound. Equipped with the same dLive technology as Allen & Heath’s flagship mixers, the Avantis is a 64-channel / 42 bus compact console that strikes the perfect balance between old-school analog mixing and cutting-edge digital processing.
Those who love analog mixers will appreciate the 24 channel strips complete with manual faders and PAFL switches. The unit has dual 15.6″ DSP touchscreens that offer gesture control, fully-customizable routing options, and 144 fader strips (24 faders, 6 layers).
Whether it’s handling a few mic connections or synchronizing gear with the word clock and connecting to a Dante network, the Avantis can handle all your live sound needs.
- Continuity UI combines digital and analog controls for lightning-fast workflow
- Dual 15.6″ touchscreens use intuitive gesture control to make things easy
- Fully-assignable layout allows for at-a-glance navigation
- 24 manual channel strips have 6 switchable banks for easy changes
- I/O ports can handle 128×128 operation at 96kHz for Dante, MADI, Waves, and gigaACE
- 12 locking XLR inputs with one AES digital input
- Network I/O and SLink connections easily handle 64 channels at a time
- 24 assignable SoftKeys let you add extra functionality
- 12 RackExtra FX slots utilize dedicated returns
- Onboard word clock functions quickly syncs with other digital gear
- Full metal chassis resists wear and tear