AKG C214 Professional Large-Diaphragm Condenser Microphone
ไมโครโฟน AKG C214 เป็นไมโครโฟนแบบคอนเดนเซอร์ รูปแบบการรับเสียง Cardioid Pattern Lowers Stage/Room Noise, ตอบสนองความถี่ 20 Hz to 20 kHz, Switchable Pad Prevents Distortion, Low-Cut Filter Suppresses Bass Buildup, For Voice, Instruments, Drums & Cabs
The C214 professional large-diaphragm condenser microphone has been designed as a cost-effective alternative to the high-end C414 family. Like the C414, the C214 offers a supreme one-inch capsule on an integrated suspension to reduce mechanical noise. A switchable 20dB attenuation pad allows recording of loud sources of up to 156dB SPL.
A switchable bass-cut filter allows close-up recording with almost no proximity effect. The C214 captures sound by combining one capsule of the legendary C414 dual-capsule system and the patented AKG Back-Plate Technology, resulting in an outstanding performance close to the famous C414 XLII.
- Cost-effective alternative to the C414 family
- Same capsule as C414 B-XLS in a single-diaphragm, cardioid-only design
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of stage bleed and room ambience
- 143 dB dynamic range (pad on)
- 156 dB maximum SPL (pad on)
- Switchable -20 dB pad and 160 Hz low-cut filter
- Integrated capsule suspension to reduce mechanical noise
- Rugged double-mesh grille for RF immunity but unaffected acoustics
- Operates on 48V phantom power (accepts 12 to 52 VDC phantom power)
- Spider-type shockmount and metal carrying case included
- All-metal die-cast body with shock- and scratch-resistant finish
- Designed, engineered, and built in Vienna, Austria