QSC CMX300Va Professional Power Amplifier (200W @ 8 Ohms)
เครื่องขยายเสียงกลางแจ้ง (เพาเวอร์แอมป์) QSC CMX300Va มีกำลังขับ 200 วัตต์ x 2 ที่ 8 โอหม์, 70 V mono 600 วัตต์, class AB, DIP switches for easy selection of stereo, parallel, or bridged mode operation, Tamper-proof security cover for gain controls
The CMX300Va 430W Professional Power Amplifier from QSC is a 2RU rugged unit designed to meet the needs of system integrators. This amplifier is used in facilities such as performance halls, houses of worship, sports clubs, gymnasiums, dance venues, pubs, and FGM/BGM systems.
The amplifier uses a powerful, high-current toroidal transformer with filtering to ensure generous energy reserves. This allows the amplifier to effortlessly handle high-level transients, even when driving rigorous 2Ω speaker loads.
The amplifier output sections feature rugged class AB architecture. Automatic current limiting protects the amplifier from damage until the short is corrected. It also features DC protection systems to prevent loudspeaker damage in the unlikely event of an output transistor failure. DC voltage from the power supply is never passed directly to your speakers, even in case of an output circuit breakdown.
This CMXa amplifier delivers true and accurate studio-quality sound. A full complementary output circuit using high-grade linear output devices generates accurate, flat-frequency response with low distortion. SMT (Surface Mount Technology) triples small-signal component density, enabling high power output in a 2 RU chassis, less than 16″ deep. Unlike other designs, CMXa output devices are directly mounted to the heat sink for optimum thermal coupling and cooling.
The unit has the ability to directly drive 70 and/or 100V distributed loudspeakers. The CMX 300Va must be configured for bridged-mono operation in order to directly drive high-impedance systems. For installations requiring a transformer isolated output, the CMX has optional accessories to cover your needs.
- Flex-use loading options can drive low-impedance loads down to 2Ω and even 70 and 100V distributed loudspeaker systems
- Flex-use input connectivity choices including actively balanced barrier strip, XLR, or 1/4″ TRS
- Flex-use output connectivity choices include NL4 Speakon and detachable terminal block
- Rack mountable chassis less than 16″ deep
- 1 dB recessed, detented gain control provides fast, accurate, and repeatable settings
- Tamper-proof security cover for gain controls
- Recessed rear DIP switches for easy selection of stereo, parallel, or bridged mode operation, and the additional choice of enabling/disabling low frequency filter protection
- Low-noise, variable-speed fans with rear-to-front airflow prevent amplifiers and racks from overheating
- Used in facilities such as performance halls, houses of worship, sports clubs, gymnasiums, dance venues, pubs, and FGM/BGM systems