Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB Vacuum Tube Preamplifier and USB/Audio Interface
USB ออดิโออินเตอร์เฟสพร้อมปรีไมค์ Behringer TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB, for Mic, Instrument & Line-Level Sources, 12AX7 Vacuum Tube for Warmth, 16 Preamp Voicings for Instruments, 48V Phantom Power, Phase Reverse Switch & 20 dB Pad
The TUBE ULTRAGAIN MIC500USB Vacuum Tube Preamplifier from Behringer gives you the sound quality of a vintage tube preamp and a high-end DI box all-in-one, plus a built-in USB audio interface that lets you record straight to your computer. The hand-selected 12AX7 tube and preamplifier can be used to warm up a signal fast, giving it depth and character in applications for recordings, live sound, podcasts, voice-overs, and more.
Featuring XLR and 1/4″ TRS connectors, the preamplifier has +48V phantom power so you can use high-quality condenser mics. There is a rotary switch with 16-preamp voicings, which covers a wide range of applications for vocals, acoustic and electric guitars, bass, keyboards, and more. Other features include a powerful headphone output with level control knob and direct monitor select switch.
Additionally, you can connect directly to your Windows or Mac computer via a single USB cable. Now any signal source you connect to the MIC500USB can be recorded directly to your hard drive. Furthermore, Tracktion DAW software for composing, recording, editing, mixing, and sharing your music with the world is also included via a download link.
- High-end pre-amplification for all microphone, instrument and line-level sources. Specifically designed for studio-grade condenser mics
- Perfectly matches your studio, live and hard disk recording set-up
- Ultra-flexible Preamp Modeling allows you to optimize your recordings
- Choose between 16 preamp voicings designed for electric and acoustic guitars, keyboards, bass guitars, drums, vocals and more
- Built-in USB/Audio Interface to connect directly to your computer. Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
- Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
- Hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube with UTC technology for exceptional warmth and lowest noise
- Ensures outstanding signal transparency when used as a high-end DI-box
- Sophisticated output limiter prevents the output signal from clipping
- Dedicated low cut filter eliminates unwanted noise, e.g. floor rumble
- +48 V phantom power, Phase Reverse switch and 20 dB Pad for utmost flexibility
- Highly accurate 8-segment LED level meter
- Balanced inputs and outputs on ¼” TRS and XLR connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany