Behringer TRUTH B2031P Passive Studio Monitors with 8.75″ Woofer
ลำโพงมอนิเตอร์ Behringer TRUTH B2031P ขนาด 8.75″ เป็นลำโพงแบบไม่มีกำลังขยายในตัวขนาด 150 วัตต์ 2-way studio Nearfield Monitor with 150 Watt
The Behringer TRUTH B2031P is a pair of very inexpensive, magnetically shielded, passive 2-way studio monitors, featuring an 8.75″ woofer and a 0.75″ ferro-fluid cooled tweeter housed in a damped, MDF designed enclosure.
The unique B2031P wave guide technology, and low-distortion crossover network, produce a linear phase response with consistent sound dispersion and reliable stereo imaging. The speaker’s flat, linear frequency response from 75 Hz to 21 kHz makes for a neutral listening experience, useful for conventional stereo mixing and for integration in multi-channel monitoring systems with dedicated subwoofers, ranging from 2+1 systems to 7.1 surround systems.
The B2031P combines reliability with a trendy design, and is a worthy competitor as a low-cost playback monitoring alternative for the project recording studio or event videography post-production environments.
- Inexpensive, passive 2-way studio Nearfield Monitor with 150-Watt power handling capacity
- Delivered as factory-matched pairs
- MDF cabinet design minimizes unwanted enclosure reflections, resonances and other low end aberrations
- Magnetically shielded for use in close proximity to a computer or video monitor
- Ferro-fluid cooled tweeter, polypropylene diaphragm and de-formation resistant aluminum die-cast chassis for woofer
- Phase-optimized, low-distortion crossover for accurate reproduction
- Expanded monitoring “Sweet Spot” with Behringer’s wave guide technology.