Behringer Truth B2030A Powered Studio Monitor
The single Behringer TRUTH B2030A is a bi-amplified 2-way studio monitor with a 1″ tweeter and 6.75″ woofer housed in a sturdy vibration-resistant cabinet, and powered by a 75 and 35 watt amplifier. The input connectors are balanced XLR and 1/4″ TRS, and the magnetic speaker shielding we’ve come to expect has been provided.
The documentation for the TRUTH B2030A speakers emphasizes their inherent linearity of frequency response and the neutrality of the playback experience, meant to decrease listener fatigue and increase the area of the elusive “sweet spot”. However, if the neutral listening experience is not for you, or if the sound of your control room is less than desirable, Behringer has generously included a cockpit’s worth of rear-panel frequency control switches enabling the user to tune the speakers to the environment or simply to taste.
- Ultra-linear frequency response from 50 Hz to 21 kHz with individual frequency diagrams
- Built-in 125-Watt Bi-amp module with enormous power reserve
- Ultra high-resolution ferrofluid-cooled tweeter
- Long-throw 6 ¾” woofer with special polypropylene diaphragm and deformation-resistant aluminum die-cast chassis
- Controlled dispersion characteristics and extremely large “sweet spot” owing to the unique BEHRINGER wave guide technology
- Active crossover network with 4th order Linkwitz-Riley filters
- Adjustable to a wide range of acoustic conditions and subwoofer operation
- Separately controlled limiter for low and high frequency overload protection
- Magnetic shielding allows placement near computer monitors
- Servo-balanced inputs with XLR and ¼” TRS connectors
- Designed and engineered in Germany